Saturday, October 28, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Leaves

Hi all,
I'm back to share a card for the latest challenge at Addicted to CAS ~ Our Hostess this time is the super talented Anja, and she has chosen 'Leaves' for the code word!


Karren J. won the last challenge, so she is our Guest Designer. And, don't forget that we always have a great prize for the winner...this time Happy Little Stampers is our Sponsor and Kylie is offering a $15.00 gift certificate to her store :) We hope you'll consider playing along with us!
Here is my card:


I love this sweet MFT stamp set...the images are so charming and it's a great opportunity to practice my Copic coloring skills. I stenciled the background with Grout Gray to showcase all the pretty fall colors on the leaves and stamped the sentiment in dark blue for a change. 

So, that's it for me...I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start ~

Thanks so much for stopping by,








18 comments:

Loll said...

Sweet card, Barb. Love the soft stenciled background, and the adorable critter playing in the pile of leaves. xx

Betty said...

adorable little mouse playing in the leaves - colored beautifully.

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully colored, and the nave makes such a nice change from black.

Kay Miller said...

OH your soft subtle background of leaves looks so amazing Barb! This is a darling card!! Love that cute little mouse image! Happy weekend my friend!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I really love that subtle stenciling you've used to beautifully represent the falling motion, Barb... clever girl! PLUS it reminds me of paisley - which was my momma's favorite pattern, and it is her birthday today! please give your momma an extra hug for me? xx
That little mouse is so very handsome in his red sweater, and denim vest - so happy to see you use this set again!
=]

Bobby said...

It doesn't look like you need much practice, Barb, Your little mouse and his pile of leaves are colored beautifully.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Barb. The soft background stenciling is just gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Adorable card, Barb! Nice coloring, and I love the light touch with the stenciled background!

Susan said...

So sweet! I love your paisley background. Perfectly subtle!

Doni High said...

Love the soft grout grey stenciling!

TK said...

Mr Mouse is quite handsome, and looks marvelous on that stenciled background!

TaeEun said...

So lovely and adorable! The stenciled background matches to the fall themed card perfectly!
Love the sentiment in navy!

Karren said...

Oh this is so adorable, Barb! That little mouse is just the cutest and you've made him the star of your gorgeous CAS card.

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Barb, I adore how he is sitting in among the leaves and the subtle leafy background is genius!

Kara Lynne said...

What a great way to represent leaves - I love that little guy! Your soft background is wonderful!

Cindy C. said...

Great card for the challenge! So cute!

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so delightful, Barb ... the subtle background adds such a great touch to this cute mousey scene! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Sweet Barb - I don't even know how to begin to apologize for being so behind in commenting, so I won't even try; hope you'll forgive me! Doing some catching up - in reverse - this cool, wintry morning. Completely smitten with your sweet mouse, dressed in his fall finery, playing in the leaves! The leaf on his head...oh my! It's the little things that add such impact! Love this!
Hugs~c